The cost for Symytry™ is based on the following criteria:
1. Symytry™ pricing is based on number of licenses and industry vertical. There's a sliding discount schedule based on the number of licenses ordered. Generally speaking, Symytry™ and the tools it uses in the process as a whole... are not very expensive.
2. Branding and productizing to your business needs and practices, if applicable. This is completely optional, but once you see it and work with it awhile, the probability is fairly high... you will.
3. Consulting time.
BDCC, LLC knows your time and commitment are important! We believe that coaching is the best approach especially when it's on a live engagement. It is also your assurance that your team will be using Symytry™ to it's fullest and not becoming discouraged or frustrated.
We provide 32 hours of training in the first week which covers basic, intermediate and some advanced skills. After the training comes the real true test and value of the Symytry™! In order to make sure you're deriving every business advantage from the Symytry process, there will be one advisor assigned to work with your team.
This ensures that questions are answered on the spot, what you've learned can be applied immediately and reinforced, and to show interesting features that apply and extend business value that could not be covered in the class until content had been applied to some of the tools and templates during the actual project.
Consulting hours including training will average approximately 120 to 240 hours. More if the client deems it necessary.
Hourly rates are on a sliding scale and are also tied to number of licenses and users.
However, as a rule of thumb, rates will average $140 per hour excluding travel, lodging, etc., which will be billed separately, provided billable hours are up to 160 hours.
If the number of hours exceeds 160 hours, but less than 320 hours, the rate is $130 per hour excluding travel, lodging, etc., which will be billed separately.
If the number of hours exceeds 320 hours, but less than 480 hours, the rate is $118 per hour excluding travel, lodging, etc., which will be billed separately. The hourly rate for training will be discounted to $100 per hour, not to exceed 32 hours.
If the number of hours exceeds 480 hours, the rate is $105 per hour excluding travel, lodging, etc., which will be billed separately. The hourly rate for training will be discounted to $85 per hour, not to exceed 32 hours.
4. We want to work with you to make it a great experience for you, because in our opinion, when you're happy... we're happy! Also, we will discount whenever it's possible and reasonable for us to do so!
5. Based on the billing rates to your clients, your profit margin structure, associated costs for resources, overhead, etc., the return on investment (ROI) for the Symytry™ should be quite timely. During our preliminary scoping and requirements discussion, we will discover areas within your practice, where time, cost and resources can be potentially optimized or streamlined.
Our objective is to provide Symytry™ at a very reasonable cost. However, we have also had a few doses of reality when striving to meet that cost objective! Here are a few that we know won't work:
- Straight purchase of Symytry™ only.
- Decoupling some components from Symytry™.
- Some firms opt out of training.
- Opt out of coaching or advisory services.
We can say with a high level of confidence, that won't serve your, or our best interests by taking shortcuts.
We believe Symytry™ is at it's best when people know what it can do and how to do it with confidence and we want you to have every confidence in our processes and services.
Symytry™ is by no means complicated, but there is a modicum of training required for you to derive full benefit. If you're willing to commit to just a few basics, welcome to Symytry™!