The Business Benefits of Symytry™
To improve the value during client interactions…
Communication between client and consultant including problems and constraints… helps to accurately understand the elements of the problem and the constraints that must be considered
- Identifying relationships and insights for recall and leveraging those relationships (including consultants that join the project later in the engagement)
- Aligning the results with the objectives… to assure that the ultimate solution addresses the original intention
- Knowledge transfer
- Uncovering future engagement opportunities by leveraging all that has been learned from other project engagements
The above techniques will ultimately provide greater client satisfaction!
To be of best possible value, visualization tools must:
Deliver Essential Guidance
Improve client satisfaction and consultants’ business success!
- Alleviate the pressure on your firm when you’re being held hostage on unsigned or unapproved deliverables
- Provide project planning tools that work for the Project Manager and not the other way around by delivering preemptive and proactive feedback mechanisms to the PM, the team and the stakeholders
- Streamline workflow
- Describe complex process scenarios
- Using on line collaboration, get team leads involved by extending the capabilities of on line editing and documentation changes
- Export to fully formatted Word documents, PowerPoint slides, etc.
- Export to PDF format and Adobe PDF Player format (with embedded Adobe Flash)
- Export a fully functional web model with business / project maps, documentation links and internet links using a standard browser
- Provide instant, painless and seamless collaboration no matter where people are located on the planet
- Maintain and manage better control of off site and offshore resources
- Provide support for multiple methodologies and integration of methodologies where applicable (such as Agile or Scrum into waterfall) thus tightening resource loads
- Connect to Excel data, or perform relational database extracts of CRM data, etc.
- SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Store in 3D landscapes (pyramid structures)
- Perform powerful searches to quickly find occurrences of critical information not only in the current project, but in any project where you have access to it’s documentation
- Build tunnels from one association to another